Thursday, October 31, 2013

Sheila Stewart: Can decisions cost you your life?

As I get deeper into the death of my sister Sheila Stewart, I want to tell you that she is not suppose to be dead! I am saying this in a humble spirit, because I am not God. We know that God is the ultimate authority on who stays or who goes. No one has power over how long they will live. No soul dies without the permission of God. Now that you know that I know, let's talk.

Choices.......You can forecast the future by the choices that we make....Look, I have only  one life to live and right now I am inspired to send this note to those whom I love.

 I was so hurt when they were rolling her casket out of the church. I did not go to view the body because I always like to remember people how they looked when they were alive. I never want to put thoses images of a corpse in my mind. Once the spirit is gone, there is nothing else to see. Just remember.



Sheila Stewart...full of life!






It was the first time I really lost it when they rolled that casket out of the church. It was not the emotion of the choir singing a powerful tribute that made me weep, it was me knowing what she was going through and why she moved to Atlanta in the first place and now she's DEAD!...It Should have never happened!

Man Damn!

I am telling you all this makes no sense...If she would have been mentally strong enough to stay in Washington DC, I believe with all my heart like many of you who know something of this tragedy, that Sheila would be alive today!  With all of her great friends who really loved this woman she would be alive today I believe! There are many of us who are grieving from the fact that we could not get there to be with her to comfort her and say something to help her.

She did not deserve to die like this. The sting of death hurts when you know it did not have to be this way.


Photo courtesy of Washingtoninformer.com....Sheila's casket about to be led out of church




Sheila Leigh Stewart BLACKSTOCK - Sheila Leigh Stewart, 44, 5078 Tara Creek, Ellenwood, Ga. formerly of Great Fall, S.C. a pioneer in the field of journalism, is fondly remembered for her joyous spirit. Sheila departed her life on Thursday, October 24, 2013, in Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia. She was born in Fairfield County (Blackstock, S.C.) on February 28, 1969. - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/charlotte/obituary.aspx?n=sheila-stewart&pid=167757246&fhid=8984#sthash.6iTNIuUD.dpuf I loved Sheila like a sister, and I was blunt with her in my assessment of things we would discuss. Problem this time is that it was hard to keep her on the phone to get into her mind the last 30 days. She said enough things to me to know that I wanted to come to Atlanta to see her and the baby.


Here is something that just came to my mind..."We should never be afraid to offend someone, if it will save their lives".  You may only get one shot!

Sheila Stewart lived a well lived life!

 I WISH THAT SHE DID NOT MAKE THE DECISION TO MOVE TO ATLANTA!  

That move cost too much!

My precious Sheila rest in Peace...but we will still be grappling with the loss of you....More to come

1 comment:

Marette Parker said...

I didn't know Sheila, yet I was saddened when I heard about her sudden death. Life is too short...May her soul forever rest in peace. Gone Too Soon.

Show Prep: The Power Of the Outcome Of Tomorrow

Show prep is nothing more than making a road map for your show or podcast. It's simply finding things that you are interested in talking...