Friday, March 22, 2024

Elevating Talent in the Radio Industry

I spoke with some new talent that I will be working with based in Long Island, New York today. They have an international show. They are four mix DJs, who have a penchant for great conversation on the history of the classic hip-hop era. When I first heard their show, I said these brothers have it! I’m just gonna help them shape the show up to practice more word economy. I really love working with talent especially when I know that the individual or group has the potential to go really far. I’m really excited about blackradiotalent.com where I will be able to share my expertise on how to engage Black Radio audiences and get talent get ratings. I mentor and help people find their way with their show. Whether you are a digital content personality, producer, radio personality, or an influencer, everybody needs a coach contact me directly at 704-905-2535.

No comments:

Radio Pros Must Thrive in The Podcasting Industry

Last week I did an article on whether your podcast could become the news and opinion leader in your city. On Part 2,  let's understand t...