Wednesday, May 29, 2024

"Do What You Do For Love Only"

I decided I was not going to do anything for money anymore, especially in the sense of chasing money. I said I was going to do everything I do for love from this day forward. What do I mean? I was not born to chase money. None of us were. I was born to love. "Well, how are you going to eat, BJ?" Of course, all of us need money to live, and you can't survive without it. I’m stating that I need to earn my money in the name of love. I don't want to chase the bag. I despise that term, as if that is all there is. Again, no, I'm not talking about working for free. I'm talking about the work that you do. Do it for love only. I want the bag on my own terms. I'm not going to chase it; it will come looking to embrace me when I do things for love. This realization came over me the other day. It just made so much sense that I wanted to share this with you. I thought about all the things I wanted to feel, and it had nothing to do with trying to acquire material possessions. I love fine cars, homes, and luxury items just as much as anybody. I am not saying these things don't have a place in my life. This working-for-love notion makes me not ashamed of how I want to acquire everything I want on my terms. To broadcast in the name of love means more to me than anything. When I speak to my audience, love goes before me. I am an electrical transmitter sending a signal out into the universe. I'm searching for a place in the hearts of all those who listen to me. It comes in all forms of conversation: fun, laughter, serious dialogue; it does not matter, it's all the same. This thought just made me say, "Brother BJ, just go all in, in the name of love." Why would I be ashamed in this short life to live boldly in the name of love? What if we could be truthful every time we opened our mouths to speak? What if we allowed ourselves to feel what we know is real for us? What if everything we did in life was in the name of love? Do you think the universe would betray you? Hell no. It would embrace you. This message is not for the chase-the-bag people. This is for the people who want to be themselves all the time, who want to be free in all facets of their lives. We all should spend the rest of our lives doing what we do for love, because love is the greatest force in the universe. Love is undefeated. Leave a comment and let me know if you have thoughts about doing things only for love.

1 comment:

BJ MURPHY said...

Let me know what you think

Eliminate The Fake

In our everyday interaction with other human beings, we must eliminate the fake persona that most of us are comfortable displaying. Being fa...